Private 4074 Sidney Herbert Barnard. 1st Battalion Honourable Artillery Company. No. 1 Company. Killed in action at Beaucourt on 13th November 1916, aged 32. No known grave. Commemorated on Thiepval Memorial, France.
- Enlisted at Armoury House, London
- Residence given as Dover
- Admitted into the HAC on 21st September 1915
- Went overseas on 7th November 1915
- Killed in action at Beaucourt on 13th November 1916
- Aged 32
- Commemorated on Thiepval Memorial to the Missing, Somme, France.
- Son of Mrs. M. R. Barnard, of 157, Folkestone Rd., Dover.