Lance Corporal 2415 Frank Norman Bennett. 1st Battalion. Wounded at Oppy, 21st April 1917. Died of wounds 22nd April 1917. Buried Duisans British Cemetery, Etrun, France.
- Enlisted at Armoury House
- Admitted on 24th September 1914
- Resident of Forest Gate
- Went to France on 1st September 1915
- Wounded on 21st April 1917
- Died of wounds on 22nd April 1917
- Buried Duisans British Cemetery, Etrun, France.
- Grave ref. IV.A.3.
- Son of Walter Bennett, of 27 Outram Road, Addiscombe, East Croydon, Surrey.