Private 10241 Frank Keen Bill. 1st Battalion, Honourable Artillery Company. Died in hospital in France on 17th November 1918, aged 20. Buried Etaples Military Cemetery, France.
- Son of William Thomas and Selina Bill, of Romford, Essex
- Educated at Brentwood Grammar School
- Admitted in to the HAC on 9th February 1917
- Died in hospital in France on 17th November 1918
- Aged 20
- Buried Etaples Military Cemetery, France
- Grave ref. L. D. 6.
- The youngest of six sons who served in the Great War