Gunner 188910 Arthur Billington, 132nd Heavy Battery, Royal Garrison Artillery (or Honourable Artillery Company per CWGC). Died 16th September 1918. Buried Bronfay Farm Military Cemetery, France.
- Born in Chesterton
- Enlisted in Burslem, Lancashire
- Died of wounds 16th September 1918
- Buried Bronfay Farm Military Cemetery, France
- Grave ref. II.F.73.
- Listed in Medal index card and Soldiers Died in the Great War as having served in the Royal Garrison Artillery rather than the Honourable Artillery Company
- Not mentioned in The Honourable Artillery Company in the Great War (G Goold Walker)