Gunner 625749 Douglas Elliott Brock. 2/A Battery, Honourable Artillery Company. Killed in action at Bethune on 21st March 1918, aged 19. Buried Chocques Military Cemetery, Belgium.
- Born in Wuhu, China
- Admitted in to the HAC on 6th March 1917
- Enlisted in Holloway, Middlesex
- Went to France on 17th October 1917
- Killed in action on 21st March 1918
- Aged 19
- Buried at Chocques Military Cemetery, France
- Grave ref. I.O.45.
- Son of John Brock and Edith Elliott (his wife), of China Inland Mission, Chow Kia Kow, Honan, China.