Private 3788 Frederick William Brookes. 1st Battalion Honourable Artillery Company. Killed in action on 20th April 1917, aged 27. Buried Orchard Dump Cemetery, Arleux-En-Gohelle, France.
- Admitted in to the HAC on 9th June 1915
- Enlisted at Armoury House
- Resident of Tooting Common, London
- Went to France on 7th October 1915
- Killed in action at Oppy on 20th April 1917
- Aged 27
- Buried Orchard Dump Cemetery, Arleux-En-Gohelle, France
- Grave ref: Special Memorial A.7.
- Son of Samuel and Martha A. Brookes, of 156 Crowborough Rd., Tooting, London.