Private 6836 Louis John Buckingham. 2nd Battalion Honourable Artillery Company. Died of wounds received at Beaumont Hamel on 30th November 1916, aged 21. Buried Contay British Cemetery, France.
- Admitted in to the HAC on 26th January 1916
- Enlisted at Armoury House
- Resident of Bradford
- Went to France on 1st October 1916
- Died of wounds received at Beaumont Hamel on 30th November 1916
- Aged 21
- Buried at Contay British Cemetery, Contay, France
- Grave ref. VIII.C.6.
- Son of Henry and Harriett J. Buckingham of Bradford, Yorkshire