Private 3107 Edward Ivatts Butler. 1st Battalion (B Company) Honourable Artillery Company. Killed in action at Beaucourt on 13th or 15th November 1916, aged 20. Buried at Lonsdale Cemetery, Authuille, France.
- Enlisted at Armoury House
- Residence given as South Hackney
- Admitted into the HAC on 10th February 1915
- Went overseas 29th November 1915
- Killed in action at Beaucourt on 13th or 15th November 1916
- Aged 20
- Buried Lonsdale Cemetery, Authuille, France
- Grave ref. II.E.13.
- Son of John Alexander and Kate Butler (Nee Ivatts), of 5 Groombridge Rd., Homerton, London.